fredag 11 maj 2018

A MiC Unicorn Dreams Hugs card


Hi!

I have a purple card to share with you today, using a gorgeous stamp by Krista Smith for Make it Crafty called Unicorn Dreams! I coloured it up with my Copics, I just love colouring with that medium. I also used some chipboards by Make it Crafty, they are so wonderful to put on my cards!

Copics used:
Hair: E57, 55, 53
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20
Outfit: Blue BG99, 16, 14, 12, 00 Purple: V09, 17, 15, 12, 01
Shor: G99, 94, 21
Unicorn: C3, 1, Blender, Rainbow colours



Card recipe:
Design papers
Cheese cloth
Heart paper doily
Lace
Paper flowers
Flower stamens
Handmade cabochon
Butterflies made of clay, inked with Inka Gold and embossed with Reprint Bridal embossing powder
Hugs chipboard by Make it Crafty
Frantage Enamel Shabby White
Stickles Crystal

Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar