torsdag 31 augusti 2017

Frappe Delight Romantic Birthday Card

Hello!

I was so excited when I got the news that Krista Smith was going to release her beautiful work with Make it Crafty and make it available to us fans again! This is one of the new stamps from the first release, I love colouring her beautiful hair and decided to go with blue since I rarely use that colour :) I have used some gorgeous papers by Prima Marketing and put this card together.

Copics used:
Hair: E59, 57, 55, 53
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20
Blue: BG09, B16, 14, 12, 000
Frappe: E39, 37, 35, 33, RV55, 52, 00



Card recipe:
Prima Marketing Tales of You and Me design papers
Go Create Large Frame Frilly #6 card die
Whimsy Stamps Tag die
Spellbinders Nestabilities Stately Circles die
Cheese cloth
Heart doily
Laces
Paper flowers
Frame and butterflies made of clay
Artificial frosted berries
Sequins
Frantage Enamel Shabby White
Stempelglede Vintage Garden stamp
Stickles Crystal
Inka Gold Old Silver
Seam binding

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

1 kommentar:

  1. I'm a huge Krista Smith fan as well and your card and coloring are just gorgeous!! :)

    SvaraRadera