lördag 19 augusti 2017

Dreamy Dragon Christening card


Hello everyone!

We were on a Christening this weekend and I just wanted to make a special card for the special boy so I did! I used the adorable stamp called Dreamy Dragon by Weestamps/Whimsy stamps. I coloured it up with my Copics and used gorgeous design papers from K Design for this card.

Copics used:
Blue greens: BG49, 15, 13, 11
Purple: V09, 17, 15, 12
Blue: B16, 14, 12
Tree: E39, 37, 35, 33, 31


Card recipe:
K Design design papers
Spellbinders Stately Circles die
Circle die
GoCreate card Large Frame Frilly #6 dies
Cheese cloth
Lace
Pearl lace
Paper doily
Hessian
Paper flowers
Spiral stamens
"På Dopdagen" stamp
Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Stempelglede Vintage Garden stamp set
Martha Stewart Butterflies punch
Baby shapes made of Martha Stewart clay, inked with Inka Gold Old Silver
Stickles Crystal

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Happy Crafting!
xoxo Madeleine


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar