söndag 17 april 2016

Peachy The Greeting Farm Stamp Card



Hello!

Long time no see! :) I feel like I haven't crafted in such a long time, but then I realised it's just about a couple of weeks ago lol! Time flies either way!

Today's card is with a beautiful princessy stamp from The Greeting Farm Ever After stamp set. I coloured her up a while ago and found the inspiration to make a card with her today!

As you probably know by now, I am very fond of the shabby chic style and here's another one!

Copics used:
Hair: E29, 25, 53
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R22, 20
Dress: E99, 97, 95, YR01
Neckless: BG09, 05, 01
White dots: Posca pen



Card recipe:
Prima Marketing Princess paper
Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Hessian
Cheese cloth
Paper heart doily
Lace
Buttons
Butterflies made of clay
Paper flowers
Bird cage charm
Paper butterflies
Lalaland Heart banner die
Stempelglede stamp sets
Stickles Crystal
Gesso
Glossy Accent on the paper butterflies

I am entering the TGF challenge for April with the theme Bloom where you are planted!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar