onsdag 27 april 2016

A male birthday card with Prima paper

Hello!

Today I want to share a card that has been on my mind for a long time but I just haven't done it until now! It's a male birthday card, which I know fellow crafters in the whole world think is a bit of a challenge :) So did I! I LOVE pink and purple and somehow that doesn't seem to combine when it comes to making a MALE card. Well, I am taking on that challenge myself til next time, but for now, here's my male birthday card!

I have used gorgeous papers from Prima Marketing Craftsman - fabulous for a more cool style on the card, it looks very rough and cool!

I downloaded a graffiti font and made this sentiment (Congratulations in Swedish) and printed it on cardstock. 

Card recipe:

Prima Marketing Craftsman Design paper
Spellbinders Large Oval die
Memorybox Gear die
Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Cheesecloth
Perfect Pearl Sunflower spray
A vintage clock charm

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Happy crafting :)

xoxo Madeleine

1 kommentar:

  1. Tycker kortet är jätteläckert och tänkte försöka mig på ngt liknande till svärsonen som snart fyller år. Tack för inspirationen!

    SvaraRadera