måndag 22 juni 2015

KKS Fairy in yellow and pink card

Hi!

Today I decided to make a card with a colouring I made a while back (love that I have them piling up on me lol!) - a Kraftin' Kimmie fairy stamp! :) I coloured her in yellow and purple, an AWESOME colour combo if you ask me ;)

Here's my card!

Copics used:
Hair: E29, 25, 21
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000 R22, 20
Yellow: Y17, 15, 11, 000
Purple: V09, 17, 15, 12
White dots: white posca pen




Card recipe:

KDesign paper (isn't it gorgeous!?)
White hessian
Lace
Cheese cloth
Lalaland Crafts leaf die
Handmade cabochon with La Tour Eiffel
Frosted berries
Heart brads
Flowers
Stickles Crystal
Crystal Sequins
Butterfly made with Martha Stewart clay and sprayed with Perfect Pearl shimmer spray
Purple berries
Heart shaped frame made of Martha Stewart clay

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
Happy Craftin'!


xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar