söndag 21 juni 2015

Dominique in purple card

Hello!

Recently I coloured up this gorgeous image by Make it Crafty called Dominique :) I have been doing a lot of shabby chic cards lately and longed back to my usual style så today I did a card that I feel is me but also a little shabby ;) 

Here's my card! :)

Copics used: 
Hair: E57, 55, 53
SKin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20
Purple: V09, 06, 04
Pink: RV69, 55, 52, 00
Green: G99, YG25, 23, 21



Card recipe:

K & Company design paper
Lace
White hessian
Cheese cloth
Lalaland Hot air balloon die
Memorybox Butterfly die
Crystal brads
Spiral stamens
Flowers
Frosted berries
Pink rhinestones
Crystal stickles
Butterfly of clay inked with green Inklingz


Thank you for stopping by! :)
Happy Crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar