fredag 10 april 2015

Miss you Fairy Wishes

Hi!

I have had such colouring mojo these past days so I had to make a card while I was at it! :) Here's a quite simple card to be me, not a CAS one, but simple with fewer embellishments than I usually do. 

I have coloured this beauty Fairy Wishes by Saturated Canary with Copics and the colours I used were:

Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E57, 43, 53
Dress Green: G99, 94, 21 Purple: V09, 06, 04, 01
Wings: RV02, 00
Star: Y17, 15, 11

I have stamped with a Stempelglede stamp and Distress Seedless Preserves ink around the coloured image.




Materials used for this card:
Copics
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Stempelglede Stamps Vintage Garden
Lalaland Crafts Leafy die
Inka Gold Hydrangea
Inka Gold Mint Green
Martha Stewart Clay
Martha Stewart Mold
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and I am roses 
Maja Design Sofiero Design paper
Cheese cloth
Lace
Sentiment stamp by Just Rite
Lifestyle Crafts Quickutz Nesting Circles
Wow Purple Embossing powder
Crystal Stickles

Thanks for stopping by! :)

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar