måndag 27 april 2015

Maiden with long blonde (brown!) hair CAS


Hi!

I finally decided what to do with this beauty that I coloured up before, I decided to make a CAS card of her :) Here's my take on it! I totally loved colouring this image and making the CAS card wasn't as easy as you might think! But in the end I finally got it the way I wanted it and now I am pretty happy with the result :)

I have used Stempelglede stamp to make the dots, it's a flourish stamp from the Vintage Garden collection. I have used a sentiment stamp by Just Rite and of course I have been colouring this gorgeous stamp by Make it Crafty, called Maiden with long blonde hair with Copics.

Copics used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E29, E25, E21
Dress: BG09, BG07, BG05, BG01, BG000



Thank you so much for stopping by! Make sure to make a visit to the lovely Make it Crafty store and take a look through all their gorgeous stamps! 

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar