söndag 8 mars 2015

Rayne in pink and purple (KKS)


Hellooo! Oh have I been longing to get this stamp and I took the first chance I got to colour her up when she finally had arrived in my mail... :) This is Rayne by Kraftin Kimmie Stamps! I absolutely love her and I wanted to make her colourful, so here she is!

I have used design paper by K&Company and stamped with my Stempelglede stamps with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder - love that effect on the design paper! I used a swirl die by Die-namic and black paper so make the swirl behind the flowers. Love the effect the black gives the card! I also used a Spellbinders Elegant Oval die to make the oval for the sentiment. The butterflies are made with Copics and a Memorybox butterfly die. I used a gorgeous lace and some cheeseclot for this card too. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I used a special medium on them, DIAMOND DUST!!! :D I just put some Glossy Accent over them and then poured the Diamond Dust over it and let it dry. The small butterflies are punched with a Martha Stewart punch!






Here's a close-up at Rayne coloured with Copics! I just have to tell you about the Frugal Friday over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog, and that's where I got this beauty almost half off!! :D We even got to wish for stamps to be on that sale and I am super happy that Kim Reid chose Rayne, that was on my wish list :)

Copics used:
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R22, 20
Hair: V09, 06, 04
Pink: RV19, 17, 14, 13, 10, 55, 52
Waves: BG09, 07, 05, 01, 000, C9 Posca pen



And I want to end this blog post with the happy news I got on Thursday: I am going to be a Guest DT member for Kraftin' Kimmie stamps!! How awesome is that!!?? :D I am so excited and can't wait to do it! :)

Happy Crafting all!

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar