onsdag 11 mars 2015

Make me colourful SC card!

Hellooo! I'm back with a new card today! Had a blast colouring up this beautiful stamp by Saturated Canary with my Copics last week :) 

Here's my card! I have used my favourite design papers from K&Company and used a new (to me!) medium called Medium Sparkle by Imagination Crafts and stencils to make butterflies on them :) 

The pink butterflies are made with a Lalaland Crafts die and Inka gold Rose Quartz.

I used Magnolia DooHickey Peacock Feathers and stamped them with stamps from Stempelglede and Memento inks: Teal Zeak and Rose Bud. Then I used Frantage Enamel Shabby White over it :) the white butterfly is made with Martha Stewart clay and mold. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I used Crystal stickles and MS gesso on them :) I also sprayed Perfect Pearl mist all over the card! I used Spellbinders Little Darling Lovely View die and did the same thing with that as the peacock feathers. 








Here's a close-up at Princess Rose Red! 

Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R22, R20
Hair: E18, E37, E15, E33
Pink: RV19, RV06, RV04, RV02
Blue: BG09, BG07, BG05, BG01, BG000
Tree: E18, E37, E15, E33, Green: G99, G94, G21 Chicken: Y06, Y11




Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Crafting y'all! ;)
xoxo Madeleine


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar