onsdag 18 juni 2014

Lizzie with gift (DT Make it Crafty)

Hello!

Today's DT card is with a gorgeous stamp called Lizzie with gift, that you can find here. :)

Here's the card!



And here's cute and sweet Lizzie with gift. I have coloured her with Distress Ink pads and put some Frantage Enamel Shabby Pink around the image. I have also used Platinum stickles on the edges of the image.

Distress Ink pads used:
Hair: Scattered Straw, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
Face and skin: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick (Eyes: Vintage Photo)
Dress, bows and socks: Distress Marker: Picked Raspberry
Shoes: Black Sooth
Gift: Chipped Sapphire





Here's a Magnolia heart tag cut with K Designs gorgeous paper, and I bought a beautiful creased silk fabric that I have ripped to make a bow of. I have put on two Christmassy charms, a Christmas tree and a bell.



The flower arrangement... I have put on some white acrylic paint on all the flowers and also Crystal stickles. The white swirl is cut with a Craft Too die and I have sprayed Perfect Pearl mist on it to make it shimmer.





Here's an embellishment I made myself, I used a piece of paper from Maja Design's Vintage Frost Basics paper collection, a glass cabochon and a cameo and just glued it all together :) Very easy! The blue paper is from K Designs Cold Winter collection.






Here's the inside, I have cut the card shape and the inside papers with a Go Kreate die, Large Frame Frilly #5. The pink paper is the same as on the Magnolia heart tag.




I hope you like this card, I had a lot of fun making it and I LOVE gorgeous Lizzie with gift, you can use her for Birthday cards as well ;) 

Thanks for stopping by and take care!
xoxo Madeleine


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar