tisdag 8 oktober 2013

My first entries to challenges! (SC Fancy)

Hi Everyone!

I am very excited, because this is the first time ever that I will enter not just one, but two challenges - Love & Live Crafts "Pink" theme and Wild Orchid Crafts "Pretty Pastels" with one of my cards!





I have used gorgeous Fancy from Saturated Canary and I had a blast colouring her up! The card is an easelcard, that was some time ago I made one of those!I have used Distress Ink pads to colour her.

Hair: Scattered Straw, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
Face and skin: Spun Sugar, Antique Linen, Scattered Straw, Vintage Photo
Dress and ribbon: Spun Sugar and little Seedless Preserves
Leaves: Shabby Shutters

I have used Frantage Enamel Shabby white around Fancy and chalked the edges with a little Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. I have also used a Pearl-pen ("Paper Pen") to bling her hair a little bit :) All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 





Here you can the a couple of gorgeous feathers from Magnolia, awesome die!! I have chalked the egdes with Picked Raspberry here too. The little paperclay frame is made with a mold from a store on etsy.com. The butterfly charm and key charms is from a store at aliexpress.com and the other charms are purchased from Swedish stores (but I think you can find them anywhere ;) )




The card's shape is made with Spellbinder Nestabilities Labels One and the little square inside is cut with a die from Spellbinder Nestabilities Decorative Labels Eight. I have inked it a little bit with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. The gorgeous paper underneath all the embellishments are from K Designs. I have used the same paper to the little butterflies inside the card.





Just for the record, I am entering these challenges with my card:

Wild Orchid Crafts: Pretty pastels

Wish me luck! ;) 

xoxo Madeleine

6 kommentarer:

  1. it's another gorgeous card Madeleine.

    greetings karin

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh my!! Super fabulous! I love all the gorgeous details!! Such a beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining the WOC challenge this week! :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. ÅHH käre nån såå underbart kort!!
    Du färglägger ju såå himla snygg, håret bara glänser :)
    Såå fint dekorerad, FANTASTISKT!!

    KRAMAR MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  4. Sååååå underbart kort! Kram Anneli

    SvaraRadera
  5. Your first time for 2 challenges?! WOW good for you!! You did a fabulous job!! So many gorgeous details for the eyes to feast upon! Hee hee Saturated Canary is one of my favorite images and you did a great job of coloring her up. Love the layout and embellishments. Such a pretty card! Have you had a chance to sign up for the giveaway at LLC? Thanks for joining our "Pink" challenge at Live and Love Crafts and hope to see you play again!
    Hugs,
    Eulanda
    LLC Designer
    Cards and More Cards

    SvaraRadera
  6. Your going to do well in the challenges.... beautiful colouring of the SC image, one of my favourite images. Love the layout and good luck in the challenges. Look forward to seeing more. Thanks for joining us at LLC.
    Hugs Tracy x

    SvaraRadera