torsdag 8 september 2022

A pink congratulation card (with alcohol inks)

Hello everyone!

I have a new card made with my lovely alcohol inks to share with you today. I was so inspired by a girl who had bought an alcohol ink paper pad where the ink was on each side of the paper almost meeting up in the middle but with a white space between. I thought it was so gorgeous I had to try it out myself with my inks and here's the result. I decided to put the vellum paper on the white space but you can still see it through the vellum paper. I also used some gorgeous gold cardstock, that is now one of my favourite papers to use on cards! The metallic look of it is beautiful!

Here's the card:




Card recipe:
Tim Holtz alcohol inks
Vellum paper
My Favorite Things congrats die
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Half pearls

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Happy crafting!

xx Madeleine


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar