måndag 21 februari 2022

Magnolia Blossoms (MFT) card

Hello!

I am having so much fun with my new Finetec Artist Mica Watercolours on black watercolour paper (Van Gogh) and this is my latest card! I have used a stamp from a stamp set by My Favorite Things called Magnolia Blossoms. I inked the stamp with Versamark ink and used Ranger Bubbly embossing powder for the outlines (and sentiment) I also splattered some Finetec pink and gold mica watercolour over the image when it was done. I put on some Prima half pearls that matched the colours and tada! Card is finished!

Here's the card:




Card recipe:

Van Gogh black water colour paper
My Favorite Things Magnolia Blossom stamp set
Versamark Ink
Rangers Bubbly embossing powder
Finetech artist mica watercolours
Prima half pearls

Thank you so much for stopping by today,
happy crafting!

xx Madeleine


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar