lördag 4 september 2021

A little something for you (MFT sketch challenge) card

Hello again!

Today I am sharing a card I made for the new sketch challenge over at My Favorite Things! I loved the sketch and I actually had the star stencil already, just waiting to be used! I started inking the stencil but forgot to protect the rest of the card so I accidentally inked outside of the stencil... ah well, I decided to cut out the star instead and love the outcome. Sometimes mistakes can lift the project to a new level, since you're pushed to be creative and find solutions... 

Copics used:
C5, 3, 1, R81. RV25, 23, 21


Card recipe:
My Favorite Things BB Bitty Bears stamps and dies sets for bear, hearts and sentiment
Copics
My Favorite Things Star extraordinaire stencil
Distress Oxide Ink Salvaged Patina
Half pearls

I am entering this card into the MFT sketch challenge #557.

Thank you for stopping by today, happy crafting!

xx Madeleine



 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar