söndag 9 maj 2021

Adorable elephant wishes happy birthday

Hello!

I love the new sketch challenge over at MFT stamps this week! How fun with stripes! I actually decided to use my new Candy Stripes stencil by MFT just to add a little to it. I splashed some water over the ink, lifted it and then I put on som white gesso blended with water for white dots effect.

Copics used:
C9, 7, 5, 3, 1, R85, 83, 81, V09, 06, 04, 01







Card recipe:
MFT Adorable Elephants stamp and die sets
MFT Candy Stripes stencil
Distress Oxide inks: Peacock feathers, Broken China, wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Broken China
White Gesso
Crealies circle die
Versamark ink
Reprint Bridal embossing powder for circle

I am joining the sketch challenge #540 with this card.

Happy crafting!

xx Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar