lördag 20 februari 2021

A shabby chic Thank you tag with Hi Anya


Hello!

I just love making tags, they are quick and easy and I love the challenge it gives to design on a smaller space.

For this tag I have used a gorgeous stamp called Hi Anya by The Greeting Farm and I coloured her up with my Copics. 

Copics used:
Hair: E55, 53, 51
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20
Dress: V17, 15, 12, 01, 000
Boots: C5, 3, 1, Blender



Card recipe:

Prima Marketing Moon Child design papers
Cheese cloth
Paper doily
Lace
Spellbinders Swirl dies
Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped oval die
paper flowers
Bird cage charm
Hand made seam binding
Artificial berries
Spiral stamens
Stickles Crystal

Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!

xx Madeleine


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar