söndag 5 april 2020

A special card for a special friend no2


Hi everyone!

Today's card is another special one I made for a special friend! I gave this card to one of my bridesmaids as a part of the gift she got when asked to be my bridesmaid! I totally loved making this card and love the romantic touch!

Copics used:

Hair: E57, 55, 53
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R22, 20
Pink: RV55, 52, 00, 000
Blue: B04, 02, 00
Purple: V17, 15, 12, 01



Card recipe:

Craft & You My Wedding Design papers
Cheese cloth
Lace
Pearl lace ribbon
Spellbinders Nestabilities Stately Circle die
Lalaland Crafts Heart banner die
Spellbinders Little Darlings Rubber stamps Lovely View die
Artificial flowers
Handmade cabochon
Mini glass bottle filled with pearls
Butterflies made of clay
Frantage Enamel Shabby White
Stickles Crystal
Pearl ribbon

Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

xx Madeleine



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar