tisdag 17 mars 2020

A Christmas card with Holiday Anya

Hi everyone!

So, last Christmas I made NO Christmas cards at all. I am not kidding! No one got a handmade Christmas card from us this year, not even a regular card! That's how life is when you are a new mom and I absolutely love it! :D 

But, after New Years I actually made one little Christmas card and it has taken me over 2 month to sit down and make this post lol! Ah well, here it is!

I coloured up this beauty during the last 30 day colouring challenge, and I absolutely love how she turned out. So I had to make a Christmas card with her!

Copics used: 
Hair: 100, C9, 7, 5
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R22, 20
Blue dress: B39, BG09, 07, 05, 02, 01
White fur: C3, 1, Blender
Red berries: R59, 39, 37, 35, 32
Leaves: G99, 95, 21


Card recipe:
K Design design papers
Cheese cloth
Heart paper doily
Lace
Snowflakes made of paper
Paper flowers
Feathers
A white handmade poinsettia made of foamiran
Gems
Stickles Crystal
Frantage Enamel Shabby White


Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!

xx Madeleine


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar