måndag 11 mars 2019

Birthday Chicks Card


Hi!


I have a new birthday card to share with you today and looksie! I have been spotted by My Favorite Things with this card!! I ams o happy and proud, thank you so much for spotting me! :) 

I made this card with some super cute stamps and dies sets by My Favorite Things called Birthday Chicks. I also used a gorgeous background stamp by MFT called Marbled Background stamp. I have inked the background with different Distress oxides and cut out 3 layers of happy birthday, also a die by MFT. I coloured the chicks with my Copics!

Copics used:
Yellow: E08, Y17, 15, 11
Pink: RV69, 55, 52, 00
Green: G99, 94, 21
Coral: RV25, 23, 21
Turquoise: BG09, 15, 13, 11



Card recipe:
My Favorite Things Birthday Chicks stamps and dies sets
My Favorite Things Marbled Background stamp
Distress Oxides
Happy birthday die cuts of both white and black papers
Crystal Sequins

Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!
xx Madeleine




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar