söndag 18 februari 2018

A new 40th birthday card!


Hi everyone!

I have anew card to share with you today, that I made for a dear friend of mine who recently turned 40 years old! How fabulous is that!? :D

I have had this girl coloured up for a while now and decided to use her for this card. I had a lot of fun making this card, using different dies and one of my absolute favourite stamps right now, that fussy cut butterfly from Stempelglede Have a beautiful day stamp set. I am so in love! 

Copic used: 
Skin: E04, 11, 13, 21, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E59, 57, 55
Dress: B99, 16, 14, 12, 00
Flowers: RV25, 23, 21


Card recipe:

Prima Marketing Design papers (Princess pad)
Cheese cloth
Hessian
Lace
Pearl trim lace
Paper doily
Magnolia Heart Swirl die
Lalaland Heart doily die
Paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Artificial berries
Spiral stamens
Bird cage charm
Bird on a branch charm
Make it Crafty Chipboard "hooray"
Stempelglede Have a beautiful day stamp set for butterfly
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen
Frantage Enamel Shabby White
Stickles Crystal
Gesso

Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!


xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar