söndag 15 oktober 2017

A male birthday card with Lawn Fawn rainbow papers

Hello!

I have a new birthday card to share with you today :) A friend of ours had his birthday and I decided to make a fun "male" birthday card! Cardmakers always struggle to make male birthday cards because men rarely appreciate cute images and flowers and pink colours.. Lol! 

Since I love colour and think both genders should be able to appreciate colours I decided to make a fun colourful birthday card this time. I have used some fabulous colourful papers by Lawn Fawn and I also used one of my brand new stamps by Stempelglede for the sentiment and I also used Distress Oxide for the sentiment. Lots of colour, lots of fun!


Card recipe:
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow design papers
Go Kreate Large Frame Frilly #5
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies Labels 40
Cottage Cutz Balloon Bouquet die
Frantage Enamel Shabby White
Crystal sequins
Distress Oxide Twisted Citron
Stempelglede Have a beautiful day stamp set

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

1 kommentar:

  1. For et stilig bursdagskort! Så gøy å se et fargerikt kort til en mann! Ha en fin søndag videre :)

    Klem fra Gunhild

    SvaraRadera