tisdag 18 juli 2017

A Saturated Canary Tag


Hi everyone!

I colored this beauty up a couple of week ago and today I finally put her on a tag! I rarely do tags, but now I have found little mojo doing them! I have used a digital stamp by Saturated Canary called Starla! Isn't she so sweet? 

I have colored her up with Copics and used these markers:
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000 R20
Hair: E57, 55, 53
Pink: RV25, 23, 21
Yellow: YR16, Y15, 06, 11, 000

Aqua: BG49, 15, 13, 11
And for white dots: Posca pen



Tag recipe:
Maja Designs Sofiero Design paper
Cheese cloth
Paper doily
Four different laces
Paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Artificial berry
Spiral stamens
Bird cage chipboard
Butterfly made of clay
Stickles Crystal
Dymo for sentiment

Thank you so much for stopping by here today!
Happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar