söndag 4 december 2016

Christmas card no 1 CC Designs Little Pixie Penguin


Hello everyone!
Here's my very first Christmas card for this year! 

I have coloured up a sweet stamp by CC Designs called Little Pixie Penguin with my Copics. I have also used gorgeous papers from Graphic 45 called Twelve days of Christmas for this card. I bought them 2 years ago and this is my very first card made with them! :O 

Copics used:
Outfit: R59, 46, 27, 22, G99, 94, 21, C9, 7, 5, 3, 1
Penguin: 100, C9, 7, 5, 3, 1, YR16, Y15, 11
Spectrum noir sparkle pen
Card recipe:
Graphic 45 Twelve days of Christmas design papers
CC Designs Little Pixie Penguin rubberstamp
Copics
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen
Cheese cloth
Hessian
Lace
Pearl string
Pearl garland
Paper flowers
Artificial berries
Berry stamen
Paper straws
Artificial mushroom
Snowflakes made of Martha Stewart clay, inked with Inka Gold Gold
Magnolia Christmas stamp
Embossing powder Gold
Stickles Crystal

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Happy Crafting!
xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar