lördag 5 mars 2016

A babyshower card with Saturated Canary


Hello!

Today's make is a babyshower card I made for my cousin who is about to have a little baby soon!
I used Saturated Canary's digital stamp New Baby for this project and coloured it up with my Copics.  The mother to be LOVES pink which is fabulous for me since I love crafting with pink lol!

This is my card!

Copics used:
Hair: E57, 55, 53
Skin: E11, 21, 00, 000, R20
Dress: RV55, 52, 00, 000
Baby's hair: E59, 57, 25
Blanket: G02, 00, 000



Card recipe:

Craft and you design paper
Cheesecloth
Paper Heart Doily
Lace
Spellbinders Nestabilities Floral Oval die
Magnolia Heart Tag die
DIY seambinding ribbon
Paper flowers
Pastel buttons
Butterfly made of Martha Stewart Clay, heat embossed with pink glitter embossing powder
Frantage Enamel Shabby White
Pink Paperstraws
White Gesso
Stickles Crystal


Happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar