lördag 8 augusti 2015

Jena Blue Bird Joy Card


Heey everyone!

Here's my latest card, but I had a rough time creating it since I had a little furry "helper" that kept stealing my embellishments lol! 

I used an image by Make it Crafty called Jena Blue Bird and coloured her up with Copics. I keep falling in love with my Copics, what would life be without Copics?! Sooo boring lol! 

Copics used:
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20 (C3 for cast shadows)
Eyes: BG09, 15, 13, 11
Hair: E57, 55, 53
Pink: RV09, 06, 04, 02
Purple: V09, 06, 04
Green: G99, YG25, 03
Birds: C5, 3, 1




Card recipe:
Kaiser Craft design paper
Spellbinders Nestabilities Little Darling Rubberstamps Lovely View die
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Peacock Feathers die coloured with Copics
Heart doily
Cheese cloth
Lace
Flowers
Frantage Enamel Shabby White
Martha Stewart clay embellishments
Pink frosted berries
Bird cage charm


Thank you so much for stopping by to see my card, happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar