lördag 21 februari 2015

Carpe Diem with Pixie Nerd

Hello!
I cleaned in my craft room yesterday and redecorated a little and voila! I got some mojo coming at me! Today I made this card with a gorgeous stamp that I coloured up several weeks ago :)

Here's my card! A very simple card being me, but I wanted to play around and making layers with papers and I used these gorgeous papers from Bo Bunny's collection Madeleine :) the butterflies are made with Martha Stewart clay and inked with Inka Gold Rosequartz. I have also stamped with my gorgeous Stempelglede stamps around the Pixie Nerd image and finished it off with glitter glue. 




Here's a close-up at Pixie Nerd by Krista Philips and her Saturated Canary brand of stamps. 

I coloured her with my beloved Copics: 
Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R22, R20
Hair: E29, E25, E21
Pink: RV66, RV55, RV52, RV00
Aqua: BG09, BG13, BG15, BG23, G00
Wings: E15, Y17, Y15, Y11
Books: E49, E37, E35, E33, E31


Hope you like this card, I sure loved making it! :-D 

Happy Crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar