söndag 2 november 2014

Tilda With Big Big Rose Christmas Card

Hi!

I am on a roll with my Christmas cards! This was a fun card to make, because it was such a challenge! I am not a fan of Christmas colours red and green so I decided to colour her in a more Christmas way than I usually would. This is the result and it kind of makes me laugh, because I think the green is the only thing that feels like Christmas in the image haha! But hey, it gave it me courage to actually colur her up again with a red dress and green shoes and I will share a card with her later :)

Here is my card! I wanted to have a smooth and soft card to this image to make the colours pop. I used design papers from Maja Design A gift for you collection and lots of white cardstock for all the die-cuts! I used GoKreate Large Frame Frilly #2 for the card's shape.






Here is a close-up at Tilda with big big rose :) I used white outlines which I made a tutorial for yesterday and you can find it here! I coloured her with Copics and stamped around the image with Stempelglede stamps and Distress Ink Vintage Photo. 

Copics used: 
Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R20 Eyes W7
Hair: E57, E43, E53
Dress: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91, W7
Shoes: G99, G94, G21, YG11
Rose: R59, R46, R29, R81







Here's a close-up at the tags I made with a Joy Crafts tag die. I stamped them with Stempelglede and Magnolia stamps and Distress Ink Vintage Photo. I also stamped "Merry Christmas" with a Magnolia stamp, Versamark and heat embossed the sentiment with Gold embossing powder.







I have used MemoryBox Spruce Tree to the right and stamped with Stempelglede and Distress Ink Vintage Photo on them. I have also out some Versamark on them and then Frantage Enamel Shabby White.

I used Spellbinders Shapeabilities Foliage dies and Spellbinders Shapeabilities Layered Poinsettia for the flower arrangements. I inked them with Versamark and heat embossed them with Frantage Enamel Shabby White. 







And here's a close-up at the handmade cabochon decoration. I used paper from Maja Design Vintage Frost collection and used the Santa ovals that com with it for this cabochon. I used Glossy Accent to glue the glass cabochon together with the paper and let it dry for about a day. Then I glued it onto a silver frame charm.








The last close-up :) i used a pin decoration that I found at wild Orchid Crafts about a year ago.



That's my card! Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

3 kommentarer:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous design and coloring! Love everything about it!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awesome, Madeleine! <3 Love every detail and the white embossed image gives such a soft feel to this Christmas project. Very pretty!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gu så fint kort!och fint färglagt!

    SvaraRadera