fredag 29 augusti 2014

Tilda with Rose Lace Dress Tag

Hi!

I have gotten crazy about making tags! Here's another one from me, in blue! I have used the white embossing lines technique for this stamp, which means that you stamp the image with Embossing ink, pour some white embossing powder on it, shake it off, heat it and voilà! White embossed lines! ;) It gives such a cool effect and I totally adore colouring these images up! Up until now I have only tried Magnolia stamps, perhaps the effect will look cool on other brands as well? :)

Here's my tag! I have used a GORGEOUS paper from K&Company called Jubilée Specialty Paper pad (Code 30-388963) on both sides of the tag.

I bought a beautiful piece of fabric that I ripped apart into strings that I use for the tag hole. It's wrinkled and sooo beautiful!

The butterfly and bird is made with Martha Stewart clay. The cabochon to the left is home made with an image from this store.

The stamped sentiment is from Forever Friends and called Black and Gold stamp collection. I stamped it with Distress Ink Broken China. I cut a scalloped circle with Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped circles.

The butterfly, bird and metal birdcage is inked with Inka Gold Aquamarine.





I have coloured this Tilda with Rose Lace Dress from the Pink Lemonade collection of Magnolia, with Copics. I have also stamped around the image with a Vintage stamp set (totally adore them!) with Distress Ink Broken China. The combinations are:

Hair: E57, E43, E53
Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R20, Eyes: W7
Hat: E18, E15, Y17, Y15, Y11, Y00
Bow on the hat, dress and shoes: BG09, BG05, BG01, BG000


Thank you so much for stopping by, happy crafting! :)
xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar