lördag 12 april 2014

Gorgeous Bella (Saturated Canary)

Hello!

Today I have made a card with a gorgeous rubber stamp from Saturated Canary called Bella. I have had her for a while now, and today I finally got to use her :)

This is my card! I have coloured Bella with Distress Markers and Ink pads. I stamped the image twice with fantastic Stazon (black) and the lines went so grey that the image became a no line colouring one!

I have also used Inka Gold Rose Quartz and Hydragea on both her and the die cuts around the image. The dies are from the left: Lalaland Crafts Hot Air Balloon, Joy of Crafts Peacock 1, Die-namite Tree full of birds, Tim Holtz Weathered clock, Spellbinders D-Lites Fantastic Flourish One. The butterflies and frame are made with Martha Stewart clay and inked with Inka Golds. In the little glass bottle there's a message that I've written, so the one that will get this card will get a little surprise :)


I hope you've had the same fantastic crafty day as I have!

xoxo Madeleine




2 kommentarer:

  1. What a lovely card! I tried to add you to my follow list but it isn't working! :-(

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Erin! Hopefully there was a temporary problem, maybe you can try it again later :) And thank you for wanting to follow my blog!

      Radera