söndag 2 mars 2014

Bara till dig (Circus Trixie Saturated Canary)


Hi!

Today I want to show you a card I made with gorgeous Circus Trixie digistamp from Saturated Canary. I have coloured her with Distress Ink pads and played around with a glitter pen to make her all circus-y :) The folding I've made is called Magic card and you just flip the front and there's the place where you can write your greeting. 

Here's my card! 




Here's Circus Trixie :) I have played around with Frantage Enamel Shabby Pink around the image and also on the feathers I've made with a Magnolia Doohickey die.




Here's a frame I made with clay from Martha Stewart, I've inked it with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink and then I went over with Inka Gold Hydragea. The text inside "Bara till dig" means "Only for you" in Swedish. I have also used Ranger Crackle Accent in the frame.






Here's a close-up at the right side of the card. I used a Perfect Pearl (Perfect Pearl) mist to make the flowers shimmer and the leaves are made with a Spellbinder die. The beautiful lace is from LLC.





Here's a close-up at the other flower arrangements. I got the clock charm from a friend and the sea shell is from LLC.






Here's a final photo of the card folding. The edges are made with a Spellbinder die.




That's all I had to show you today, happy crafting! :)

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar