torsdag 19 september 2013

Witchy Wanda in bright moonlight (DT Make it Crafty)

Hi everyone!

Today I am blogging a scene I made with Witchy Wanda and Eerie Scene! I went all in on this one and tried experimenting without any fear of how it would turn out. And then it turned out pretty great I think! :) This is on of my first scenes I've made ever and I can tell you that I am very excited to work this way!

This is my card for this week :) I have colored it up with Distress Ink Pads.








Boy, did I work with Witchy Wanda and the shading or what!? It was a great challenge to make her look "nighty" and I started out coloring her from dark (shadings) to bright as I usually do, but then I realized, something doesn't quite add up... So I started filling the bright parts with some Scattered Straw Distress Ink (yellowish color) and then it all just came together! I really feel I succeeded with the shadings and the warmth from the fired up moon.. :)





Here's the pumpkins, which I am very pleased with how they turned out. The camera doesn't make them fair enough, the colors are more intense in reality.



That's all ladies and gents! I hope I have inspired some of you to try out this gorgeous scene and the Wanda-stamp for the Halloween feast!

Take care now!
Xoxo Madeleine

8 kommentarer:

  1. Vilket läckert kort, Madeleine!
    Riktigt coolt med så häftig stämpel och din färgläggning suverän!

    KRAM SUSY

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tusen tack Susy, Make it Crafty har otroligt häftiga stämplar :D Tack för komplimangen! Kram!

      Radera
  2. Ojoj!! Så himla snyggt kort!! Gillar verkligen detta kort!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. wow stunning card and colouring Madeleine.
    you did a fantastic job.

    greetings karin

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much Karin, this was a great challenge :) xx

      Radera
  4. This is so awesome! I love your shading! It is fantastic!

    SvaraRadera