lördag 5 februari 2022

Wild poppies (MFT) with Finetec Artist Mica watercolours card

Hello!

Today's card is a floral one! I have had a lot of fun with my new Finetec Artist Mica watercolours and a beautiful Poppy stamp by My Favorite Things on black watercolour paper (Van Gogh)! These colours are gorgeous and I decided to not try and perfect this and just play around to see where it took me. It went quite well and I decided it was definitely good enough to make a card of!

Here's the card:



Card recipe:

Van Gogh black water colour paper
Wild Poppies stamp set by My Favorite Things
Versamark Ink
WoW opaque white embossing powder
Finetec artist mica watercolours
HeroArts Pigment ink Unicorn (for sentiment)

Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!

xx Madeleine


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar