tisdag 8 februari 2022

A watercoloured floral birthday card

Hello!

Today I am sharing something I haven't done in so long - a watercoloured card! I recently purchased Kuretake Zig clean color real brush pens and I have to say - WOW! They are so vibrant and easy to colour with and I really had a lot of fun creating this card. I also purchased Finetec Artist Mica watercolors and these are absolutely gorgeous as well! I used some gold in the middle of the blue flower and splattered some gold colour over the image once it was finished.

Here's the finished card!


Card recipe:
Archer Hot pressed water colour paper
Altenew Statement Flowers stamp set
Versamark ink
Reprint poly Sparkle Embossing powder
Zig Clean color real brush pens
Finetec Metallic watercolour (gold)


Thank you so much for stopping by today,
happy crafting!

xx Madeleine



 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar