lördag 23 januari 2021

MFT Gnomey sending hugs to you!


Hi everyone!

Today I have a clean and simple card that I made with such a great die and stamp set! I have had my eyes on this adorable Gnome stamp set and now that My Favorite Things restocked it I grabbed mine! I absolutely love this set and I decided to make a fun card considering the horrible situation we all are in. I am definitely a hugger and I truly miss hugging people. So here's a card I can send out to someone I miss hugging!

Copics used:
Beard: E44, 43, 42, 41
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20
Pink: RV25, 23, 21
Turquoise: BG34, 32, 11
Yellow: Y17, 15, 11



Card design:

My Favorite Things Hanging with my Gnomies stamp and die sets
Copics
Distress Oxides: Peacock feathers and Cracked pistachio

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Happy crafting <3 

xx Madeleine


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar