söndag 24 januari 2021

Hello - I miss your hugs - A card made with alcohol inks and MFT

Hello!

So, I have been trying something competely new to me - alcohol inks! This is very addictive and super fun! I have used Rangers inks and decided to use some of my MFT products. This is my very first try with these alcohol inks and although I had expected and want something else, I am very happy with the result! Creating is always a process, and I am loving this process!

Here's the card!







Card recipe:

Tim Holtz Alcohol inks: Purple Twilight, Pistachio, Alloy Sterling
Tim Holtz Blending solution
My Favorite Things hello die
My Favorite Things Friend stamp set

I had so much fun making this card, I really hope you like it!

Happy crafting!

xx Madeleine




 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar