tisdag 29 december 2020

Little Pixie Angel Christmas Card

Hi!

Today's Christmas card is a bright one! I used a sweet little angel from the Little Pixies Angels stamp set by CC Designs. I coloured her up with Copics and I used some gorgeous Christmas papers from a paper collection called Craft Smith Sugarplum paper pad. I love challenging the Christmas colour tradition sometimes, and I love these bright and happy colours too!

Copics used:
Hair: E57, 55, 53
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20
Purple: V17, 15, 12, 01
Pink: RV55, 52, 00
Green: G03, 02, 00, 000


Card recipe:
Gokreate Large Frame Frilly #6
Craft Smith Sugarplum paper pad
Cheesecloth
Paper doily
Lace
Magnolia Spruce die
Cheery Lynn Pine branch die
Paper flowers
Star straws
Angel charm
Alder cones
Magnolia Joyful stamp
Stickles Crystal

Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy Crafting!

xx Madeleine


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar