lördag 12 december 2020

It's a magical time Wee Christmas card

Hello!

Today I have this year's very first Christmas card to share with you! I coloured up this cute stamp by Wee Stamps, Whimsy stamps called Winter Wonderland with my Copics. I also has lots of fun making the little snowman out of clay, using my new mold by Prima Marketing Inc. I inked it up with my Copics.

Copics used:
Purple: BV08, V17, 15, BV11, 00, 000
Pink: RV25, 23, 21
Grey: C5, 3, 1
Brown: E39, 37, 35, 33, 31
Green: G99, 95, 21

Card recipe:

Stamperia Winter Tales design papers
Cheese cloth
Lace
Heart paper doily
Spellbinders Nestabilities Stately Circles die
Cheery Lynn Pine Branch die
Paper flowers
Handmade poinsettia flower
Artificial berries
Snowman made of clay inked with Copics
Sequins
Stickles Crystal

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Happy Crafting!

xx Madeleine


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar