lördag 8 februari 2020

Whimsy Stamps Special Guest tag with Kitty Balloon DS

Hello wonderful crafty friends!!

It's been a while since I crafted, but today I am here to share a tag I made as a Special Gust with one of my favourite stamp brands - Whimsy stamps!! When I got the question to guest this fabulous team it was a no brainer! I am super proud and excited to share this first project with you today!

I coloured up this super cute stamp called Kitty Balloon by Chrissy Armstrong with my Copics. I love how these colour go so well together! 

Copics used:
Kitten: E08, YR27, 24, 21, R43
Balloon: RV29, 25, 23, 21
Bow: G99, YG07, G14, YG05, 03


Card recipe:
Kitty Balloon digital stamp
Copics
Paper tag
Prima Marketing Princess design papers
Cheese cloth
Paper doily
Lace
Paper flowers
Pearl trim
Artificial berries
Sequins
Stempelglede Vintage Garden stamp set
Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Frantage Enamel Shabby White
Stickles Crystal
White Gesso

Happy Crafting and thank you so much for stopping by today! <3

xx Madeleine

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ooh this is SO gorgeous Madeleine! We're so excited to have you Guest Designing with us at Whimsy this month and can't wait to see what you create next! LOVE this!! Hugs, Wends xoxo Whimsy DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. Stunning creation Madeleine. So excited to see your gorgeous creations with our stamps. Your colouring on this kitty is sublime and I just love your sweet tag design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    SvaraRadera