lördag 22 februari 2020

Whimsy stamps Special Guest Frog Prince card

Hi crafty peeps!

I am so excited to share my last project with you as a Special Guest with Whimsy stamps! Today I have made a card with the super cute Frog Prince digital stamp, and I totally love how it turned out! I want to say a big thank you to Whimsy stamps for this amazing opportunity and I have had so much fun making these projects this month! <3 

Copics used:
Frog: YG09, 07, 03, 00, 23, 01
Crown: E08, Y17, 15, 11, White posca pen for high lights
Flower: RV29, 25, 23, 21, YG09, 07, 03, 23, 01
Rock: 100, C9, 7, 5
Mini flowers: RV29, 25, 23, 21, YG09, 07, 03, 23, 01



Card recipe:
Whimsy stamps Frog Prince digital stamp
Copics
Prima Marketing Love Story design papers
Stickles Worn Lipstick
Cheese cloth
Paper doily
Lace
Feathers
Paper flowers
Swan charm
Butterflies made of clay
Artificial berries
Frantage Enamel Shabby White
Stickles Crystal
White gesso
Hero Arts Sentiment stamp set

Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!!

xx Madeleine



1 kommentar:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Madeleine! Love your colouring and the beautiful card design. I'm in awe of your beautiful card designs hunny! We've loved having you as a guest designer, thank you for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Whimsy Stamps. Hugs, Wends xoxo Whimsy Stamps DT

    SvaraRadera