fredag 15 juli 2022

A love card with alcohol inks

Hello!

I am back with a new alcohol ink card! I love making these cards, they are so fun to do and lovely to look at. Here I used Tim Holtz Boysenberry alcohol ink together with Gumball and Foundry Alloy ink. I have used some stamps and dies by Favorite Things on this card. The butterfly from the stamp and die sets Spread your wings is stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with WOW Bright Opaque White embossing powder. The love die is called Lots of love by MFT and I used it with silver cardstock. The sentiment is from a stamp set called Anything but Basic Friendship by MFT and also heat embossed with WOW Bright opaque white embossing powder. 

Here's the card!






Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!

xx Madeleine



 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar