onsdag 30 mars 2022

Rose Garden (MFT) with Finetec Artist Mica Watercolours card

Hi!

I am back with a new card using Finetec Artist Mica Watercolours on black paper (Van Gogh)! Today's stamp is Rose Garden by My Favorite Things. I really love this stamp and had so much fun colouring it up! I inked it with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with WoW Opaque White embossing powder before colouring it up. I stamped the sentiment with HeroArts pigment ink Unicorn and I splattered some green paint (same as on the leaves) over the card and finished it off with some gorgeous sequins. 




Card recipe:

Vang Gogh black watercolour paper
My Favorite Things Rose Garden stamp set
Versamark ink
WoW Opaque White embossing powder
Finetec Artist Mica Watercolours
HeroArts pigment ink Unicorn
Sequins

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Happy crafting! <3

xx Madeleine




 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar