tisdag 2 mars 2021

A Slimline fairy card (TGF)

Hello!

So I have been super inspired in a FB group called Slimline card obsessed because I have just found these card sooo gorgeous! The designs are really something and I decided to try it myself. I found some super cute stamps in my collection that has never been used and decided to make a fairy card. I have just been watching a serie called The Magicians and the fairies there aren't so nice (but very beautiful and whimsical). These fairies are whimsical and kind and want to spread joy ;) 

Copics used:
Hair: YR27, 23, 21
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20
Pink: RV55, 52, 10
Yellow: Y17, 15, 11
Purple: V17, 15, 12, 01
Mushrooms: YR27, 24, 23, 21, C3, 1
Flower: RV55, 52, 10, G17, YG45, 41
Roses: V17, 15, 12




Card recipe:
Distress Oxide inks: Seedless Preserves, Kitsch Flamingo, Squeezed Lemonade
WoW White opaque embossing powder
Versamark ink
The Greeting Farm Little Fairies stamp set
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen
Kuretake Starry watercoloursfor shimmer on fairies' wings
White posca pen for sparkle on dresses
White Gesso for stars

Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!

xx Madeleine


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar