måndag 9 september 2019

MFT Squirrels card


Hello friends!!

Today I have a new card made with some super cute stamps from a new set called Squirrels! by My Favorite Things! I simply adore these cute little squirrels!

I coloured them up with Copics and made the background with Distress Oxides, white acrylic paint and golden glitter washitape. I was going for a sunset look, am pretty happy with it! 

Copics used:

Squirrels: E18, 15, 11, 43, 42
Branch: E59, 39, 37, 35, 33, 31, G99, YG45, 41
Nuts: E29, 27, 25, 21
Mushrooms: R89, 39, 37, 35, 32




Card recipe:
Golden brown cardstock
Distress Oxide inks
White acrylic paint
MFT Squirrels stamps and die sets
Copics
Distress ink Vintage photo for sentiment
Golden washitape

I am joining the MFT sketch challenge this week with this card! 

Happy crafting!

xx Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar