torsdag 4 juli 2019

A TGF Bloom kit Miss you card

Hello!

I have made a card using one of the gorgeous stamps from The Greeting Farm's Bloom Kit stamp set! She gets me to think of Hawaii with those flowers and I had lots of fun colouring her up and making this card! I aslo used some wonderful chipboards by Make it Crafty, that I coloured with my Copics, then used Reprint's Bridal embossing powder over and the Rangers Extra Thick embossing powder to make it pop! It shows more in reality than in this photo though :) 

Copics used:
Hair: 100, C9, 7, 5
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R22, 20
Dress: B39, 06, 04, 02
Flowers: RV55, 52, 00, Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen
Grass: G99, 94, 21, YG13, white posca pen
Sky: B00, 000, 0000
Clouds: C3, 1, Blender




Card recipe:

Design papers
Cheese cloth
Paper doily
Lace
Cottage Cutz Garden Butterfly Tree die
Paper flowers
Rosebuds
Butterfly made of clay
Make it Crafty chipboards Miss you
Reprint Bridal embossing powder
Ranger Ultra Thick Clear embossing powder
Stickles Crystal

Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!! 

xx Madeleine



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar