fredag 24 maj 2019

A birthday wishes card with a unicorn (TGF)!

Hello!

My aunti'es birthday is up and this year I decided to make her a pink card! I coloured in a background of a cherry tree and a meadow! I love challenging myself with colouring in background and I learn so much with the trial and error! 

Copics used:
Unicorn: C5, 3, 1, V09, 06, 04, BG09, 57, 53, 11
Cherry tree: E59, 57, 55, R89, 85, 83, 81, White posca pen
Grass: YG67, 63, 61, YG03, White posca pen
Sky: B00, 000, 0000



Card recipe: Prima Marketing Love Story design papers
Cheese cloth
Hessian
Paper doily
Lace
Spellbinders Nestabilities Stately Circles die
Magnolia Doohickey Heart tag die
Magnolia Doohickey Lovely fence die 
Make it Crafty birthday wishes chipboard
Handmade seambinding
Handmade cabochon
Angel and butterflies made of clay
Reprint Mother's Day Pink 32 Embossing powder on chipboard and butterflies
Paper flowers
Stickles Crystal
White Gesso

Thank you so much and happy crafting!

xx Madeleine




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar