torsdag 21 mars 2019

CC Designs Swiss Pixie Big Heart Lula Card

Hi!!

Today I have a little feel good card to share with you. I coloured up a very cute and sweet stamp that was actually one of the very first stamps I bought when I started making cards (about 5-6 years ago!). I can't believe how long she's been in my stash and never got used (at least not that I can recall lol!) 

Copics used:
Hair: E57, 55, 53
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000
Dress: V09, 06, 04, 01
Heart: RV69, 09, 06, 04, 02, C3, 1, Blender and Posca pen for white dots
Boots: Y17, 15, 11, 000


Card recipe:

Maja Design design papers
Cheese cloth
Heart paper doily
Lace
Cheery Lynn branch dies
Magnolia Heart Swirl die
Paper flowers
Artificial berries
Handmade cabochon
Pearl trim
Gesso
Stickles Crystal
Sentiment stamps by Hero Arts
Stempelglede Vintage Garden stamp set

Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!

xx Madeleine








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar