söndag 24 februari 2019

A Cupid Tag (CC Designs)


Hello!

I have made a tag with this super cute stamp by CC Designs, I was lucky enough to get my hands on this one when they were digital images, so this is one from the set of 3 stamps.

I coloured it up with Copics and then I used some new faaabulous design papers by Prima Marketing from their Moon Child collection for this tag. I also used wonderful chipboards by Make it Crafty "Hello gorgeous" and used some gold embossing powder on it. 

Copics used:

Hair: E57, 55, 53
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20
Wings: BV11, 00, 000
Arrow, bow and underwear: R85, 83, 81



Tag recipe:

A paper tag
Prima Marketing Moon Child design paper collection
Cheese cloth
Paper doily
Lace
Paper flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts
Hearts charm with leather ribbon
A butterfly made of clay
Stickles Crystal
Stempelglede Vintage Garden stamp set for dots around the image
Frantage Enamel Shabby White
Handmade seam binding

Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar